Many partners create an anger-based atmosphere in their home over time because they don’t have the skills or the motivation to communicate in a loving way. They stop being nice to each other. Out of frustration, they may begin to bully (intimidate) each other to get their own way. They stop being respectful to each other.
With this audio and companion PDF you will learn:
• How to identify a partner (or you) who may expressing anger in the form of bullying
• How to cope with a partner who is a bully
• How to change your behavior if you are the bullying partner
• Identify healthy communication patterns
• Tips for communicating respectfully