Happy new Year to All!
To start the New Year off right, We are looking for 10 people to participate in the development of a new pilot anger skills building program for couples.
For Whom is the Program Designed?
One partner or both can participate in this unique distance learning program based on application of eight tools of anger management used by Dr Fiore in his local classes for 14 years.
This program is a perfect self-help tool for angry couples who need a supplement to therapy to learn specific anger management skills between sessions or between anger management classes.
It also is perfect for very busy couples who are unable to attend therapy sessions for one reason or another. The skills can be learned while commuting to work, doing the laundry at home, or flying to a business meeting across the country.
How Does this Pilot Program Work?
- Start anytime between now and March 15, 2018.
- The program consists of private, confidential online assessment of anger dynamics in your relationship,
- 7 Anger Fighter Audios (listened to on your smartphone or MP3 device),
- PDF printouts of the audios(actually mini ebooks) for you to review later,
- Anger Scans to measure progress throughout the 7 week program, and
- Two 30 minute coaching sessions with Dr Fiore either “live” (in Long Beach or Newport Beach, CA) or scheduled through video conferencing with Skype or Zoom
What Is Unique About This Program?
Among other things, it is very flexible in regard to your schedule or geographic location. Content wise, not only is the angry spouse taught better communication skills, but their partner is taught how to react differently so that both partners are working together on skills to reduce dysfunctional anger that is sometimes mutually triggered in their relationship.
Why Is This Called a “Pilot” Program?
Because it is in development. We need your input and feedback to help us co-create and refine our program.
When completed, the fully developed program will be priced at about $297 per person, but for a limited time, the cost of this pilot program is only $97 – until March 15, 2018 or until we fill up with our 10 people (8 slots left as of this writing).
How Do You Sign Up?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “sign me up.” I will then send you an email invoice from Paypal which you can pay online. Once payment is made ($97 per person), you can start immediately. Partners can both participate but must sign up separately. Alternatively, just call me (714-745-1393) with credit card information.